Before You Start
- Wash your hands with soap and water
- Wear a mask and disposable gloves at all times.
- Disinfect Vaccum cleaner by emptying bin and wiping with lysol
- If windows are closed, open all windows and wait 20 minutes before starting to clean
- Wash all sheets, pillow covers, blankets and hamper liner on high heat with Lysol laundry disinfectant
- Clean and sanitize toilets with lyasol and toilet cleaner.
- Spray Lysol on faucets and toilet handles.
- wipe and spray with lysol shower railings
- Wipe and spray with lysol counter tops and tabletops
- Wipe and spray with lysol refrigerator and microwave doors
- Restock disposable utensils.
- Wash all dishes regardless if dirty
- Dispose of all food items in fridge.
- Wipe and spray with lysol bedside iPad
- Wipe and spray with lysol tv and Roku remote
- Wipe and spray with lysol drawer handles
- Wipe and spray with lysol door knob
- Make the bed with fresh sheets
- Do not use decorative bed cover until further notice
- Leave the window open.
When you are finished
- Wash hands with soap and water
- Disinfect vacuum cleaner by emptying the bin and wiping with Lysol
- Dispose of gloves